- Mowing of all kinds of barrens
- Mowing of roadsides
- Mowing of green areas in cities
- Maintenance of pastures, meadows and recreational scrubland areas
- Mowing of green areas in parks
- As a cleaning machine for horticulture and fruit farming
- It can be used in urban areas without any problems because the number of thrown stones and their momentum is very limited.
- There is no need to collect mulched grass during lawn maintenance if this is repeated quite often.
- It can also work well in neglected areas where more stones, branches and other obstacles occur.
- The cut green material quickly turns into humus, and the old grass does not grow back so quickly.
- It has double protection against damage to the transmission: the flails bounce off a stable obstacle; the belts on the pulleys slip off if the resistance is too high.
- The gearbox is equipped with a unidirectional clutch.
- Simple design ensures reliability and low repair costs.
- Working width – 105 cm.
- Overall width – 115 cm.
- Mass – 186 kg.
- Minimum tractor power – 15 hp
- Max. output – 1 ha/h.
- Max. speed – 10 km/h.
- Number of V-belts – 3 pcs.
- Attached to the three-point hitch on the tractor (Category 1).
- Driven by the PTO shaft mounted on the tractor, 540 rpm.
- Equipped with intersecting axis gear and clutch.
- Number flail - 16
- Adjustable mowing height.
In addition, you can be certain that our company:
- Provides a one-year guarantee.
- Offers servicing and spare parts.